• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasK

I always enjoyed your urban and non-MMP work, even though that is beautiful as well, so it's great to see you've gone back to Generone. I look forward to what comes next! Perhaps... a new region view?  ;)

kelis

Great job with these pictures !! I like them with this new style, keep up the good work !!

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

noahclem, MR.Y, Bipin, Guillaume (Sciurus), ladybug, nbvc, Arthur (art128), bat, Robin (rooker1), Kergelen, ThomasK, Jonathan (kelis); thanks a lot for your comments ! :)

MR.Y : Well you are right, I wanted more "drama" but I was not able to find the right props.
Bipin : Yep, thanks a lot for the cranes ! :)

Update 38 - Urban Scenes - Truck Crash

Second and last update for the truck crash. Not much time to work on the next one, but this is coming soon :)

6 - Coming soon

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Great work again  &apls  I especially like the sunken tram-in-avenue  :thumbsup:

mave94

sc-4

Call me Ludo

RickD

I love the extremely detailed scenes you create.

And pic 6  :o What the ... is going on there? How did you do that?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Kergelen

Great and detailed scenes. &apls

The truck accident is so realistic. And I love the sunken rail and tram-in-avenue with the pedestrian overpass.
Where do you get the walls in the sunken rail?

Links to SC4 websites

rooker1

Not sure what to say.
Outstanding update again!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

ladybug

art128

Very good close-ups, Benoit. They all looks great.

The fourth and the sixth pictures were my favourites in this update. I don't know why, maybe because of the sunken stations. Speaking of which, Don't you think the tramway line station need a stair in order to get from the upper part, to the station? Just a small idea to make it even better.

Take care,
-Arthur  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

benedict

Click on the banner to celebrate!

kelis

WOW, Very amazing job my friend, I love the little details in your pictures I really enjoy with them, I hope to see the new update very soon  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Yan077

Yeah, back to the city  $%Grinno$%

Stunning update, with so much details  &apls

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

noahclem, MrMAvE94, sc-4, RickD, Kergelen, rooker1, namspopof, ladybug, art128, benedict, kelis, Yan077, thanks a lot for your comments ! :)

Raphael : You mean the sunken tram ? Done with the two park lots, I put walls on one side that are suposed to be used as sea walls (Under level 0 in the LE) so you dont see maxis fundations (Walls are from WMP team) :) The tunnel entrance is a lot I downloaded.

Kergelen : Walls are from WMP team. (Download the docklands set to have the props here : http://workingman-productions.co.uk/downloads/wmp_rdock_main.html (I think the props are in this set)

Arthur : You are right, but as long as its made with sea walls, I was not able to put stairs. (I don't have stairs props under level 0) But I'll try to find something to do about that next time ! :)

Update 39 - Urban Scenes - Random Grow

The first picture is a teaser for the next urban scene ! :)
Random grow for the next pictures. Hope you'll like it !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

DerChrischi

Madness! I find it more simply not occur. I am speechless! :thumbsup:

apeguy

Amazing pictures, I love those apartment complexes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

carlfatal

Hi Benoit,
i was away for a while, what a shame - i missed so much. Every picture i see here is incredible, unbelievable, stunning!  &apls
This MP is becoming a real masterpiece, pure art and ...devotion.  :)
Keep it on!
Greetz, Carl

nbvc