• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

Beautiful teaser! The darker textures in the parking zones of the road is a great idea.
And I like the work with the small stones and the bridge to the abbey is a nice detail &apls

Links to SC4 websites

ThomasK

Absolutely magnificent! Your teasers make me really look forward to full updates, and I cannot wait to see another one. It's brilliant.

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Yan077 : Thanks Yann :) (No more fog !)
noahclem : Thanks mate !
Girafe : Thanks my friend. Well I like the lavender... I just think that the purple is not "flashy" enaugh... Get back to work !  :P
art128 : Thanks Arthur ! About the train, this is a good idea but a bit to much work in that case with the bridge and its strucutre... Well, not so much but still... :)
Framly : Thanks a lot ! :)
namspopof : You'r the master here ! :) Thanks.
chester : Thank you !
Kergelen : Thanks ! I took the idea from Yann :)
ThomasK : Thanks a lot ! :)

Update 35 - Piedra en Oglio

Here is the update ! Special thanks to Namspopof for the buildings, you can download them on ToutSimCities here :
http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1918 Pack 1
http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1919 Pack 2

Hope you liked it !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

noahclem

Beautiful update and great use of the new namspopof buildings  &apls  The MMPing is spectacular and I love the roads. It's great to see another update from you!

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

Great use of the namspopof buildings and props. Your city looks very mediterranean,  great job as always my friend  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

chester

Wow, this looks amazing. The village has such a nice natural flow. I'm very curious as to how you put it together. Is it one big lot or several smaller ones. Or is each building an mmp?

ThomasK

The image quality on that update is the best I've seen you do. Really spectacular building choice and the way you crafted that area into something so real. Did you plop every tree individually?

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Dantes

This is a wonderful village. I would make at this beautiful place very happy holiday.  :P

bat

Really beautiful town there. Fantastic work on it. :)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rooker1

Breath taking!!
Super job and very believable.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Stunning update! The Lotediting and the MMPing are great.
And the overview is even better &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

apeguy

Another big feast of amazing eye-candy. ;D ;D

Excellent job as always! :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

eugenelavery

Amazing work here.  What texture are you using for the roads?  Looks a bit like an airport tarmac texture.  Also, what is that angular modern building?

ladybug

art128

Very nice!

The river, the road, the plantations on the backyard of the houses, the abbey at the top of the hill.. Everything is beautiful!

I only have on critic.. There may be too much rocks along the river.. But it's just my opinion.

Take care!

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

peter007

Great update. It has serious been to long since I posted here.
I like the use of buildings they're so random. Nice  &apls

-Ernst