• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Great City.
It's beautiful that such things can be build in SimCity ;)

-Ernst

rooker1

What a fantastic month it has been following your MD with all your great pics.
Happy New Year and I wish you and yours all the best.
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Yan077

It was an outstanding OSITM month, Benoit, as you know I love mediterranean landscapes, and yours in particular, are just perfect.
Excellent teaser, in HD especially, well played my friend  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

Amazing teaser! &apls

I like the small square with parked cars, something very common in RL villages.

Links to SC4 websites

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Arthur, nbvc, io_bg, Dantes, ThomasK, Ernst, Robin, Yann, Kergelen; Thanks a lot for your comments ! :)

ThomasK : Its a mix, but mostly grow. For Generone, I plopped the CDB and some W2W corners. Grow : W2W R & C, R Blocks, Inustry and low density C. (This is also a first shot, I did not buldoze any building in Generone, guess I'm lucky with that :) )

Update 31 - El Paraiso

Lets have a closer look at this small town ! Not much time to play these days, so the big and full update is coming later ! :) Pictures are in HD; try it, worth it ! :)

1 - http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7752/11758887.jpg

2 - This is my first zoom 6 picture :) http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3866/29909780.jpg

Thanks to Yann for his cleverness, Namspopof, Supremec & R6 for the models, and the VIP team for the MMPs :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

apeguy

Excellent pictures, the town square looks perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By the looks of it, I saw a couple of cars that aren't in the VIP Car Pack, is there another MMP pack released, or are they just props?

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

carlfatal

First: a happy new year to You,
and second: i have no words for this, i´m completely shocked and lucky that my chair is stable and safe for situations like this.
Can You tell me what game You play?  &apls &apls &apls
Greetz, Carl

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Lovely view again!  &apls &apls

I really like the new areas and look forward to more when you get time  :thumbsup:

But.... I think I'll avoid the cloister  $%Grinno$%  Perhaps you could find me a new home?  ;)

dmonsta19

Simply stunning, as always, Benoit. I can't wait to see the rest of it

This MD has been so inspiring, I just wanted to say thanks for such beauty  &apls

nbvc

ThomasK

Absolutely remarkable - lovely town. Your region shots, wider overviews and close-ups are all magnificent.

Dantes

The place looks very much alive. :thumbsup:  Many tourists have parked their cars. Nevertheless, I would like to eat an ice cream cafe in there.  :) Great scene.  &apls  &apls  &apls

bat

El Paraiso is looking awesome!!! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more fantastic images of your great work in this year...

art128

Nice plaza once again!

But... is it that dead leaves near the cars? If yes, I don't understand... aren't they supposed to be set under trees ? ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

What a nice place :thumbsup:

The HD-Picture is just amazing &apls

I want Summer :'(

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Badsim

Hello my friend , and Happy new year !  :P

Looking at these stunning pics ( as well than Yann's ones ) reminds me a long discussion I've had more than a year ago with Vincent ( Vnaoned ) about the possibilities and future of MMPs : nothing less that the end of LotEditing age ... Bare ( or basic ) LOTs  for everybody and then each players would add flora , cars, sims , garden furniture , fountains  and so on , almost unlimitedly ... so , with the same basic custom content , each one could present unique pictures . We spoke about that like we speak about a dream . Vincent is missing for months now , and if he don't come back I'll be forced to show somewhere here the incredible pictures of his work I've got , and which will  flabbergast the community ( He is one of the all time greatest and totally unknow MDer , what a unimaginable wastefulness ...  :'( ) Looking at your pictures so , we seem to be so close to that goal , and so far at the same time , as there's still so much MMPs to build . But this is one of the most serious and strengthening encouragements to keep on building that way ...  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

Thank you ! :)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

peter007

Wow. The town does look so nice. This makes me think of my vacation in France a year or two ago. Southern France is a very good place to stay. The local markets are so special. Maybe you can give it a try to make a market too. This town looks so alive!

-Ernst

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Robin, Alex, Carl, Kergelen, noahclem, dmonsta19, nbvc, ThomasK, Dantes, bat, Arthur, Framly, Cédric, Ernst; Thanks a lot for all your comments, it means a lot !  :)  :thumbsup:

Alex : Some of them are from Namspopof prop pack 2, you can find it here http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1882
Carl : Happy new year you too :)
noahclem : I'll try to get you a new home in El Paraiso :) I'll do something for the next update !
dmonsta19 : Thanks, it means a lot :)
Arthur : Could be dirt, sand, leaves... The idea was just to add something on the texture that the wind could have moved... But I get your point, thats a big stack of leaves... What can I do ?! :)
Cédric : I've seen some from Vincent, but not much, so I'll be really, really happy to see more ! Please show us ! ^^ Indeed, their is still a lot to do with MMPs, that's exiting :)
Ernst : I'll give a try to make a market in the next town, and I'll try to make it look nice ! :)

Update 32 - El Paraiso

Again, a small update as I don't have much time to play, but I have a lot of ideas for the next weeks ! :)
Projects are :
- To finish El Paraiso, their is still a lot to do and to show !
- A stone pit quarry, I have the stuff, just need to start it !
- A new town with more stuff like a market.
- A special project with a new marina set that I've just done !

Hope you liked it ! :)

The next post will get me to the Classics thread ! Special thanks for the one who write it !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture