• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

noahclem, DerChrischi, rambuckel, Skimbo, Arthur (art128), Dantes, bat, Kergelen, Cédric (Badsim), Yann (Yan077); thanks a lot for your comments !

Cedric : Nothing would have any chance to last, thats 100% true. That's also why I'll come back later with this north African style, when I can make a realistic river bed. :) (Well maybe I'll work on a desert area without water !)

Teaser - Chiesa Nuova

First OSITM update is coming very soon, and here is a teaser !

Hope you liked it, lot more coming soon.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

rooker1

I do likie it.....alot and cannot wait until the full update. ;)

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Great teaser Benoit!  &apls Looking forward to the first OSITM update  :thumbsup:

art128

Fantastic teaser, looks sweet. I like the central church.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Thanks for your nice comments, always appreciated :)

Update 28 - Chiesa Nuova

Here is the first update concerning Chiesa Nuova focused on the town and farmlands. Lot more to come.

9 - HD link : http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2466/62188085.jpg

Hope you liked it, your time !
Benoit.

Yan077

Fantastic mediterranean small town,  &apls &apls  &apls
I particulary like your work on the vegetation, we can ear the cicadas !

Yann  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Beautiful update Benoit!  &apls  The covered bridge and roads are perfect and the town picturesque. The farm scenes make we wonder if Yvonne is going to wander over here from Rondnoir  :D

Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

Dantes

The small town in the valley looks wonderful.  :thumbsup: Your landscaping is very realistic and each painter would then take pictures and sell them to tourists. :satisfied:  I would love to go hiking there.  &ops

carlfatal

Oh, i wasn´t here for a while,  &ops
First congrats for the OSITM,   :thumbsup:
and more i cannot say as: wonderful work again, i´m stunned.  &apls
Greetz, Carl

kelis

congrats for the OSITM my friend !

Now, the name isn't " Spain Inspirations " but these last pictures looks like an Spanish village, Great job !

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Yann, noahclem, Dantes, Carl, kelis; thanks a lot for your comments !

kelis : Glad to see you back here ! :) Still about Spain, just wanted to braoden my horizons :)

noahclem : Must be a long and hard trip for Yvonne to come over here ! 

Don't forget to leave a comment guys, always appreciated !

Update 29 - Chiesa Nuova

Here is the second update concerning Chiesa Nuova, with the Cloister & the Antenna

Hope you liked it, your time !

Benoit.

kelis

Great job once again !! As you said, you are trying to broaden your horizons and that always its great ! Your new Med style looks good and as always you are doing a great job  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

peter007

Excellent update.
Photoshopping skills are great.

-Ernst

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

I would like to go into the village and buy a chocolate ice Gelatti.  :P After I walk through the beautiful landscape.  :) Your pictures look great.  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Med Inspirations is one of these MDs showing with brightness that even with a common custom content , you can have a pretty unique and strikingly mastered style . Each of your pictures is immediately identifiable and that's there the hallmarks of the greatest SC4 players ( or users , gardeners , call them as you want , I don't care  :P) .

On a side note , I can only observe that the current greatest French MDs are rural and sunny ones ... we can see even here , how morose we are !  $%#Ninj2 :D $%Grinno$%

Thank you for these beautiful cheering rays of light , Benoit .

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °