• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Awesome update.
I love it all, from the sea side details to the winding roads. 
Great attention to details. 
&apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ricardomiranda

Evillions8

How are you so good at SC4??!!  :P

I could really learn more from your updates.

Indiana Joe

I believe your cities, your terrain especially, are easily the most realistic, detailed work ever done by anyone who plays SimCity 4.

DerChrischi

You have a md, which motivates me again. Here's looking at me again and I can not get enough of. Some ideas I'm trying to implement similar. I'm looking forward to each update, even if I do not always respond and write something.

noahclem

Wow, beautiful Mediterranean creation!  &apls  Generone is certainly an exciting place but variety is the spice of life and something different is always nice. Look forward to more (in the city and countryside) and have fun the new VIP stuff in the mean time  ;D

Kergelen

That's an amzing landscape!!
Love the dry creek near the beach and very well done the restaurant with the parking and the path that goes to the beach  &apls &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

bat

That's a really beautiful town there! Fantastic work on this area!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dantes

Presuntuoso is a very beautiful city and a great landscape. Icch like your pictures very much, they have a great charisma.  :)

Skimbo

I like the way you've buidt the coast road, fits nice with the landscape.  May I ask where you've found the beach props? I'm searching for such ones at the moment.... thanks =)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

carlfatal

Hi Benoit,
far too rarely i write some comments, but now i have to...
Your pictures are wonderful, great, pleasing my eyes. Nothing more, and now i´ll look again to them and keep still.  &apls  &apls
Greetz, Carl

sumwonyuno

Perfection!  I thought the city was really good, then Presuntuoso just blew me away!   ;)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Badsim

Breathtaking work & result , Benoit !  :o

Of course , the comparison with Corsica comes in mind automatically ... well , a greener Corsica . Who would complain ?
I don't know that much that part of Spain  , but your work reminds me a lot the Algarve from the neighbouring Portugal ...

Well ... each update sweeps aside the previous one in its path , Spain Inspiration is now one of the very firsts MD among my favorite ones . I will follow as well your progresses with LotEditing and will help you if necessary ... ( Having not downloaded Cal's boat , I coulnd't help you on that one   ::) ) .

¡ Viva España amigo !  %BUd%

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

DerChrischi

What a dream. Because you get the holiday mood and spring fever! ;D

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

ESTERNOCLEIDOMASTOIDEO : Well that's a name...  ??? Thanks for your comment. This is the Coastal Water Mod from Rivit (Color Cyan)

rooker1 : Thanks Robin !

ricardomiranda : Thanks mate, that's a lot of clapping hands !

Evillions8 : Thanks :) Glad you like it.

Indiana Joe : Wow thanks a lot :) What can I say... Well I'm inspired by pros :)

DerChrischi : Well I'm glad I can motivate you ! And I really like Just Gloria, keep it up and thanks a lot :)

noahclem : Thanks :) Truth is that I think now I prefer to work on that kine of small villages as we have an amazing rural stuff...

Kergelen : Thanks a lot mate :)

bat : Thanks !

Dantes : Thanks a lot :) I also like the way you work with your region and your japanese style these days :)

Skimbo : Thanks :) Beach Props have not been released yet. You should ask Namspopof or Supremec (TSC Team)

eufl : Thanks for your comment Carl :)

sumwonyuno : Thanks mate :)

Badsim : Thanks Cédric, it means a lot to me :) Well I don't know much about that part of Portugal, I know a bit of northern Spain, but truth is that now this MD is more about Méditerranean inspirations (And maybe more...) than only Spain inspirations.

DerChrischi : Two comments for this update, thanks again then ! :) Holidays...  ::)

Bonus Pictures

Quick PS work for Presuntuoso :

Next update : next week probably.
Thanks again for your comments !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Ol.S / Benoit

Update 24 - Generone Bay

Again, thanks a lot for your comments :)

I'm still working on the next med style town, I try to make it look much better than Presuntuoso so it takes some times :) Flora work is long but will be nice ! The name of this small town will be Encerrado and I'll show it to you during the first weeks of November as it's almost ready :)

Today's update is about Generone Bay, second update for this part of Generone which is quite big, you might know it if you saw the first update (You can find a link on the first page BTW). Also, it's probably one of the last update about a big city in this MD, as I now prefer to work on villages.

Mosaic - North => South

1 - CDB

2 - CDB

3 - Must be the first time I use Maxis grass !

Hope you liked it
Your Time !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

DerChrischi

One sentence: I love it!
Unique as you are connecting industrial areas and residential areas together.

Kergelen

Amazing!! &apls &apls
I like the different types of venues in the city: places with a high density of buildings and large spaces between. Also great on the small hill and park and in the port area.
I'm looking forward for med city style. I'm sure will be interesting  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

ricardomiranda

Big city but well crafted, I like parks and train lines.