• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

I haven't commented on the previous update yet.  ::) The steep coast and the small beaches look amazing.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Ol.S / Benoit

Time To Update !

Again, thanks a lot for your comments :)
This update is not about a new city, but as i wanted to post a new region map, I had to change the water/terrain/rock mod of each zone. Then I decided to rework a bit some of the cities and take some pictures :)
I'm now working on something new in this region, you'll see that in a few days/weeks :)

1 - Région Map 04/09 : Full Size !

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 - The best one ! HD here !

Your Time !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

ricardomiranda

Another great update, magnificent island .. I liked the water, have the link? thanks

DerChrischi

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Framly

Amazing Work! Just Beautiful! The large Mosaic is one of the best Sc4 Pictures i've ever seen &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

wallasey

That is stunning work!

The cityscapes are outstanding, the sea looks inviting...your streets look like they are buzzing with activity. Well done.  :)

art128

Wonderful, the skyscrapers fits really well in the city.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Wow, really beautiful work.  &apls &apls

What did you use to create that smooth transition from grass to beach in picture 5? Really impressive. Your coastlines are always very inspiring.

bat

Great night shot on the previos page!
Also the update on this page is excellent!
Fantastic island!!!
Looking forward to more... ;)

Ol.S / Benoit

TIME TO REPLY !

ricardomiranda : Thanks mate ! the water mod is "RippledSeaDkCyan" from the coastal water mod I think, but I'm not sure if it's still available to download. PM me then I can send it to you by mail if you want.
DerChrischi : Thanks ! :)
Skimbo : thanks a lot !
Framly : Thanks a lot mate :) I also love your current work ! :)
wallasey : Thanks !
art128 : Thanks dude :)
noahclem : Thanks a lot ! Well I don't create thoose transitions, this is the natural transition from the Pyreanean Terrain Mod made by Orange and the Sandy Beach Mod by Marsh. If you need download link just PM me :)
bat : Thanks for your comment ! :)

TIME TO UPDATE !

New content for my MD ! I just started a new district of Generone a few days ago, which is now done and I'm quite happy with it (I can tell that, now, I own my plugins folder ^^) Here is a first update/preview of this district ! (HD update !)

1 - 04:00 AM - Generone Este, rainy night. - HD Link

2 - 08:15 AM - Canal Pueblagua, still raining. - HD Link

3 - 10:01 AM - A sunny day on the horizon ! - HD Link

4 - 10:02 AM - Quiet... - HD Link

Hope you liked this !

YOUR TIME !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Afanado

As always, a fantastic job!! I really like your style, everything it´s in the right place, everything looks so real!!

By the way, Where can I get the Pyreanean Terrain Mod by Orange? Because I can´t find it...

Thanks!! And congratulations again for your great work!!

Paul 999

This is a great MD, your port looks really good! And I am admiring your area overview.

The city also has a separate environment, something unique!

art128

Excellent update once again, Benoit my friend! I love the effect you've used!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Afanado

Benoit, I have found the terrain mod! But I can´t manage to make it work well with the White Sand Mod. Please help!  ;)
Thanks in advance!!

peter007

Wow great update.
It's a shame that my holiday is over. I wanted to go there too but the travel agency said that I couldn't ;)

-Ernst

wallasey

I love that curved building by the Radisson! Did you make it?

Impressive lighting effects, really did a lot for the update!

rooker1

Love your port.  The break wall is perfect and I love the overall realism of your work.
&apls
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

bat

This is as always awesome!!!
Excellent work on this area... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: &apls

noahclem

Beautiful update!  &apls   You've made those canals look really nice, the rain effect is great, and I love the look of the city.

Those 3 fractional angle buildings (orth-fa corner, orth-fa curve, and straight FA) are just awesome!! Where have you found them? I tried looking in all the usual spots before I asked but had not luck  &mmm

Also, thanks for your answer on the beach transitions! I've always been impressed by the Pyrenean Terrain Mod (and Orange's work in general) but thought it a bit too dry and yellow for my current style. I'm wondering if I can "greenify" all the fshs to the get the effect I want (Noah goes to check out Lowkee's threads)

Looking forward to the next update!   :thumbsup: