• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Evillions8, Adetsaj, Framly, kelis, Afanado, supremec, nbvc, peter007 ; Thanks a lot for your comments !
Framly : This is a bat made by Fukuda : http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/23792-duquesne-heavy-shipyards/

Here is a teaser concerning Generone City. Update coming very soon !

Bolsa de Generone
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Generone City looks very nice and I look forward to the full update very much.  &apls

The previous update with Generone Harbor was just phenomelal  &apls &apls  Really inspiring stuff with you layout of industrial port lots, transit networks, and seawalls. I particularly like how you've matched up other diagonal seawalls with those other orthagonal industrial ones.

Can I ask what that container/rail terminal with 4 tracks on the left side of picture 2 is?

Sciurus

Oups, I missed the last update &ops But how can I miss this one? :P It's overwonderful!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

hijodecordoba

that harbour is on of the most realistic that i've seen in SC4. amazing work. i love how much detail you put in every scene! (do you use google earth or similar to construct this cities?) the town itself looks brilliant too. the plaza and the flores are beautiful

Reikhardt

Great teaser Benoit ( I don't even mind that it knocked me out of the picture competition  ;) )
&apls

Tomas Neto

Ol.S / Benoit

noahclem, Sciurus, hijodecordoba, Reikhardt, Tomas Neto ; Thanks for your comments :) !
noahclem : This is part of nbvc Modular Container Port pack : http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/23954-modular-container-port/
hijodecordoba : Actually I don't look that much to google earth, I'm mostly inspired by what I've seen with my eyes :) But for this Harbour I had a quick look to Marseille and Genes for the global realism.
Reikhardt : Lol thanks, your picture was great too :)

The update is coming right now :)
Benoit.

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bat

The harbour of Generone is really beautiful!
Also fantastic looking teaser of this wonderful looking city!!
Looking forward to more great shots... ;)

Ol.S / Benoit

io_bg & bat : thanks for your comments :)

Here is the first update concerning Generone City. I have many pictures to upload so their will be several updates !
This one is not about a district in particular, but random pictures (12 pictures + Region overview).

1 - Mercado Central

2 -

3 - Parque de Cristal

4 - Kelis Bat :)

5 -

7 - Deportivo Generone Stadium - LTU Arena

8 -

9 - Puerto Deportivo

12 - Estacion Pablo Arezco by night

Region map - Left side is complete (Exept for the Highway network)
Click to enlarge

Benoit.

Tomas Neto

Another awesome update!!! Fantastic city and region too!!!   :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great update, Generone City looks very nice!  &apls And thanks for the link--I always get "Spain Ispirations" when I visit here  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Ok lol my update disappeared... :)
Well I still have it on TSC so I'll just post it again... Hope you'll like it again ! ^^

1 - Generone North Exit

3 - North of Generone

10 - Mosaic

That's all for now.
Benoit.

supremec

It is perfect  &apls  &apls, I really love your low residential zones  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

sumwonyuno

Spectacular mosaics!  I like that beach with rocks offshore.   I also like the variety and combination of trees all around.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

hijodecordoba

i can't let go my eyes off of this. i would to design a wallpaper out of this mosaic to look at it the whole time. glorious!

nbvc

jafmo

What an inspiration!! The most beautifull MD this days!!  &apls

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November