• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apeguy

This is awesome, nice work with the detailing on the beach, and the harbour has been made perfectly. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work. :)

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

nbvc

Earth quake

Awesome pictures.  &apls
Your city is just impressive as your regional view.
Go on your work.  :thumbsup:

peter007

Great gardens and buildings
I've never seen a MD with this quality and diversity from plugins.
You're doing a really good job

-Ernst

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

Afanado Thanks my friend, it means a lot :) About the beaches, I just use the SC4 terraforming tool to terraform the overall region, then I adjust the details like the beaches with the ingame tools. First I make a flat area to the beach level, curved or straight depending if you want a curved or straight beach (The beach must be quite flat). Then I soften the terrain and I have my beach. Last step, i decorate it with rocks and bushes !
noahclem Thanks a lot ! Highways are coming quite soon, but I'm working on the main city for now :)
bat Thanks ! Hope you'll like the next projects :)
hijodecordoba Your comment is perfect for me, actually any comment is perfect ! :) Thanks a lot !
kelis Thanks a lot dude, I keep an eye on your MD wich is also stunning !
Sciurus Merci Guillaume ! :)
Gui Thanks a lot mate ! Actually this is freestyle building, I'm not watching at any picture or something like that to build. But anyway, I'm inspired by what I've seen which as a link with this region for sure, so I'll say northern Spain, south of France and also northern Italy. Maybe I should have named my region Mediterranean Inspirations ! Where are you from ?
apeguy Thanks a lot !
Framly Thanks for your comment ! :)
nbvc Thanks a lot again !
Earth quake Thanksss ! $%Grinno$%
peter007 Thanks a lot for this crazy comment :) Actually I've spend some time downloading files ^^
supremec This comment is already perfect :) Thanks

Next update quite soon
I'm working on the main city which has the size of 5 big cities, and as far as I'll try not to forget any detail, this will take some time !
But I'll post a random pictures update, and one about a small village I think.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Schulmanator

This is my first time here and I have to say I am very impressed. Great quality work! :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kwakelaar

There is a lot to like in your pictures from Salva Adora. The harbour, marina, beach and mansion on the cliff, but also the town itself is well made and interesting to look at with all its details.

Ol.S / Benoit

Schulmanator & kwakelaar, Thanks a lot for your comments :)

Here is a special update with random pictures, I'm still working on the main city of my region which, I think, will be quite nice :)
This update is a mix of older pictures.

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

All older pictures are beautiful!
And looking forward to the main city of your region... :)

peter007

Great Photoshopping.
Your pictures wanna make me have holiday.
Keep that feeling up

-Ernst

kelis

Great Photoshopping as always ! In this moments I'm working on my special update  $%Grinno$%

Greetings from Spain  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Framly

WoW! Awesome pictures! Great Photoshopping ;)

Impressive as always &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Evillions8

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

supremec

Very Beautiful  &apls I would like to buy a manor in your cities ::)
Click on the banner to see my BATs

noahclem

Beautiful old pictures!  &apls Your beaches always come out so perfect and you city layouts, flora, buildings, and more all look great!

I'll be looking out for your special updatre

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *