• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Please help, traffic visually disappearing super fast after mods

Started by snuus, April 14, 2012, 12:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snuus

Hi I have just installed around a 1 gig worth of mods with all the regular favourites such as NAM, SAM, RAM and CAM with quite a few buildings nearly only in growable form (I can list them if it helps anybody with an answer) but the problem is in comparison to th original game the cars disappear amazingly fast infact they seem to turn up spontaniously and vanish within a road line and its makes for very unrealistic viewing after I've put over a weeks worth of time researching and installing all the mods :(

I've played the original extensivley and I understand the cars disappear but no where near that quickly I mean every car vanishes withing one breth of a white line painted on the simcity roads

If anyone knows or has a rough idea of why it seems to be doing this I would be most appreciative if you could let me know to ease my frustration and give me back my sim city life I would be so thankful!

Thanks for taking the time out to help a fellow gamer
Sini

ggzagor

I state that I have installed only NAM and not ANT, SAM, RAM and CAM.
Having noticed in all my cities the problem you mentioned, I thought the problem stemmed from plugin "AUTOMATA" and I installed "NetworkAddonMod_Automata_Plugin_Radical.dat" instead of the previous "NetworkAddonMod_Automata_Plugin_Automata24.dat".
I achieved a marked improvement in the visualization of traffic.

snuus

I had a feeling it maybe something to do with NAM, I'll try your suggestion and hope for the best and as I remember I also chose the 24 option.

Thanks for sparing me some time its most appreciated.

Is there any mods that I have missed as I've not seen ANT? Or anything you think is deemed essential making the game much more enjoyable for you? I'd be very interested in knowing!