|Last Update:||2010-09-15||File Type:||Tools - Developer|
|Views:||5514||Category:||Tools - Data Creation|
97 KB (v1.0)
You need to be logged in to download this.
The properties and their formulae for creating custom content for SC4
are included in a file called new_properties.xml.
This file is updated whenever errors are found.
Thus, please make sure that you always have the latest version of new_properties.xml.
November 2009 (v 1.01)
- Formula for Library Bulldoze Cost corrected
December 2009 (v 1.02)
- Power Eye-candy category added (for e.g. power poles)
- Prop catagory expanded to separate flora, trees, invisible props, zots, effects, etc.
September 2010 (v 1.05)
- Missing Property 0x27812920 (ResourceKeyTypeMisc) added
- Demand Created (civic jobs) removed from Wind Power Plants
- Category Railyard added (eye-candy without a station)
- Category Waterfront has been reworked and moved
- Errors in Category Airport Eye-Candy have been corrected
- Transit Switch Entry Costs have been updated
|joshua43214||Thank you. Would you please add installation instructions to the description? For others wondering, drop the two files into C:\Program Files (x86)\SC4PIM and let them overwrite the existing files||2014‑07‑13|
|TonyNobo||Thanks. this will help me out||2012‑12‑26|
|SamusLife@yahoo.com||Thank you! :)||2011‑12‑01|
|CityDog17||Thanks for the update!||2011‑01‑30|
|metarvo||Good work! Power Eye-candy? Just the thought makes my mouth water.||2010‑05‑31|
|shanicus||Thanks a lot; I hope this will add more candy to the game!||2010‑01‑10|
|mr.fusion||I guess this file must be put in the SC4PIM-folder?||2010‑01‑09|
|DG123||THANK YOU! I NEED THIS!||2009‑11‑22|